ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clearly my 182 wasn't quick enough...

Tangoed Works
Your not based in E14 Docklands are you? I see loads of Vee's round there, blue sliver and black ones? Cracking car!

E91 M Sport
Obviously had to give it a clean and show off some more pics ;)

Oh and I updated the first two pics :quiet: :rasp:

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

E91 M Sport
Clio R said:
looks mint mate nice one any plans for it

As with all Clio's, it requires a small Momo wheel. Think a BMC CDA is on the cards too, it sounded almost Ferrari-esque on the mk1 :approve:

SLK 350
I looooove it, but my mum doesn't like it LOL

"yukk...i dont like that horrible box on the side"

"It helps cool the engine mom"

"I dont like it whatever it does"

Genius!

Clio 182
Jesus, you change your cars more often then I change my pants! lol, Looks nice, although the M Roadster was nicer!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
That is truely awesome! Great choice Mike!!!

Would love one of those!

How does it differ in fuel costings? ;)

Tyson.

E91 M Sport
lol, hey you guys!

I managed 26.2mpg on the way home after picking it up....don't think it will ever go higher than that ;) fuel economy wasn't the number one reason I bought it, as you might have guessed!

6R4's are cool Kev.

E90
6r4's are the fcuking nuts, i love em. V6's are ace too, i loved my ride round Spa in one, i'd have one for sure, I'd put up with skin on my rice pudding for them looks and the sound.

E91 M Sport
If you don't like the skin, my Scenic dci would pull that off - although its about as satisfying as braking your leg. :S

E91 M Sport
Dan_mk1 said:
Aint no crack about it, M Roadster/Coupe is a better car in every way imo

The M roadster never had the rear-end grip that the V6 has got, but it had an LSD which made for some fun drift moments, and it also suffered scuttle shake with the harder suspension I had on it - obviously the Coupe wouldn't suffer this problem. The servicing was massively expensive if anything went wrong and for the price of a V6, you'll be looking at quite a high mileage example - but to be fair, they age very well.

Both amazing cars , with a true classic status, and rightly so.

BMW 120i Sport
Mike you're a crazy dude! ... although I kinda knew you couldn't stay away from two seater roadsters for very long !! ;) Looks absolutely mint, i've never thought of the V6 as a possible car - if I wasn't doing silly miles i'd move over from a diesel and back to a two seater, it's just motoring heaven.

We should have a sweep stake on how long you'll keep this one for!

E91 M Sport
lol - am I allowed to enter the sweepstake? It could fund the next car ;)

Move closer to work and buy one of these, it gets about a 100 times more looks than the M!!

E91 M Sport
Tyson-182 said:
Bet it does! Does it feel as solid as the M Coupe?

Tyson.

Yes, but my beemer was 8 years old so not really a fair comparison. I remember the seats looked virtually brand new still after 80k miles - that says a lot for the quality of the materials.

miketheman ,just taking the p..s bout 6r4 but you cant help wondering if renault got the idea from the metro? my mate had a v6 reg no V6 AYE but sold it to buy audi rs4 ,he said it would just be a matter of time before it ended up in the shrubbery.PUSSY>:quiet:

E91 M Sport
Hah, where's your mate's balls eh! ;) (better not speak too soon actually).

RS4, mmmmm....can't fault him for chosing that (old or new, who cares, both seriously nice cars).