ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clifford g5 650/950 help

clio 1.2 16v expression
im trying
To enter the User Selectable Features programming: option on page 22 of the book but i cant get it to work i get to step 3 and hold the * button but the light does not come on or chirps, can any1 help?
cliff.gif

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Hey, I got a Clifford G5 650.

It can be tricky to get into the User Selectable Features, so if I were you - I would simply get advice/help from who ever installed your Alarm system. They will show you how it is done, because it's difficult to explain how to do it via a forum, plus my car is in the garage!

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Also the only thing I can think of, is if your entering your pin in correctly (ie: Pressing the * button enough times), or even entering the correct pin.

clio 1.2 16v expression
oh right thanks for reply, pin is correct because when i enter it the light flashes once, once its done, i'll call him up 2maro didnt wanan bother him at this hour