ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliffords new wheels

BMW 1 Series
I finally got round to getting rid of my old chavvy wheels and replacing them with some white 172 alloys :)

Sorry for the shockingly blurred / dark pictures (was in a hurry to get them taken)

Before:
100_0452.jpg

After:

100_0476.jpg

100_0478.jpg

I gave it a good wash afterwards, which is somethin im gonna have to do a lot of with these white alloys haha.

BMW 1 Series
Any idea on what the best way to paint the diamonds would be? Im thinking of getting my front and rear diamonds done at some point so would ideally try and match the diamonds on the wheels to whatever colour i do those

AK

M240i
i think the diamonds would look good in black?

but if your changing the front and rears aswell i'd match the diamonds on the wheels with that as you've said..

BMW 1 Series
loads better fella

please tell me you dont call your car clifford??!!

i do hahaha.

but i didnt come up with the name myself.. the last owner left this sticker on the rear window, and all my mates started calling it clifford, so the name stuck :p

n719704292_800331_2031.jpg

corny story ftw haha

BMW 1 Series
How low is the car mate i like the stance!.

umm im not too sure what its lowered by as it was like this when i bought it and the previous owner had no idea either lol. Its not on coilies, but i think its between 40 and 60mm, but if anyone else knows for sure i would appreciate the info haha

Mental 172 Cup
looks good but wtf is with the bang on weights on the wheels!

just ruins a set of nicely refurbed wheels imo!

BMW 1 Series
looks good but wtf is with the bang on weights on the wheels!

just ruins a set of nicely refurbed wheels imo!

yeahhh i did notice those, but for £150 inc tyres i couldnt really complain lol, might get them taken off when i get them refurbed in the future

Renault Clio 172
looks good that mate, ive been wanting to get my wheels refurbed and powder coated white exactly like yor set, just havnt got round to it...... jelous?....definatly!lol