ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate control always on

Hi

Last night I started my 172 and the climate control was blasting out air, looked down at the control panel and it was off! I hit the auto button to make sure it was not just the screen and it came to life and started blowing out air at the fan speed I last set it to (as it should do).

Very annoying especially as if you turn the climate control off the air it blast out is recycled air from inside the car so its very loud.

Any ideas? I've just had a full service on the car including all belts, not sure if this could have any thing to do with it. I check the accessory belt last night and it seems to be working.

Thanks

Chris

Sorry should add that the external thermometer has gone wrong too, the lowest temperature its been this summer is 42 Degrees! I've noticed sincce thaty happened that the climate control works differently as it believes it is so hot out side.