ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 1.2 16v induction kit

Renault clio 1.2 16valve
can you please post some pictures of your induction kits on the 1.2 16 valve 2004 and onwards and any advice about fitting one any help would be greatfull

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
As nobody else has replied, this is a 1.4 mk1. but you get the idea.
DSC07465.jpg

wouldnt bother, have seen a significant change in torque loss since i fitted it, looking to get my old box back on me thinks, heres how it looks anywho; hill power 1.2 specific

DSC02485.gif

jamie

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
get a piperx filter, or a viper on. it IS worth doin for the increased torque and power low down NOTICABLE!!!!!!!

172 cup'd extreme
On a 1.2 16v the longer the cold feed or inlet pipe to the induction kit the bigger the loss of torque. Im talking about the K-tec, vipers w/cold air feed and the hill power as pictured above the 1.2 16v's inlet length is already five miles long as it is.
The only reason you should buy one is for noise

W

wujek240287

did enybody use k&n induction kit 57-0412 dedicated for that engine?

W

wujek240287

29082011407.jpg

Thats my induction kit. Lot of people telling me that is s**t!, This filter taking hot from engine... paramiters are going down... torque and acceleration.. but Vmax go up:D My idea is put some thermal cover and add another pipe for cold air intake.