ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v (new project)

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
[SIZE=+2]NEW CLIO PROJECT!

[/SIZE]
IMG_0869.jpg
IMG_0868.jpg
IMG_0871.jpg
IMG_0872.jpg

I have decided to give the 1.2 16v a Renault Sport 182 Cup feel without all the additional driving costs considering I have only been driving 5 months, but sticking with the cars original colour. The car was originally my other half's but was passed down to me due to her upgrading to a newer faster Clio (not like I'm jealous or nothing) :mad: lol.

IMG_0903-1.png

Managed to bag myself some Renault Sport 182 Cup interior on eBay for £155 :approve:

IMG_0912.jpg
IMG_0916.jpg
IMG_0917.jpg

So I've started removing the old interior and fitting the new one, fitted the door cards easily with no problems at all, I've started to work my way onto the rear seats but it's starting to become a pain. I went in from the boot and removed the bar going alongside the rear seats and have come across a star bolt that I have managed to round off!! :dapprove: So waiting on a new nut to replace the old one before I continue any further.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Clio Dynamique 1.2
I like the 1.2 projects! I rounded off the same bolt, i just took it to a garage and got them to get it out! I need some front seats though as you can see in my project.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Plans are to have a full 182 kit, carbon interior trim, Rota Grid 16's, decked for race mode but still road legal :)

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
No new engine all about looks on this build, as I have stated I've only been driving 5 months sticking with the 1.2 is ideal for me