ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v Steering Vague / Loose and Slight drifting... and Clutch High bite..HELP

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
As per title thee steering feels loose and vague and also drifts to the left slightly, I have done the definitive shake and see what moved that shouldnt test and the front passenger wheel moves slightly (Side to side) and the same drive shaft moves also, Would this cause those problems and would it cause the wheel moving? :'(

How bad is this? (There is minimal movement)

(on another note the clutch has a really high biting point but it still functions and doesn't slip (Will pull off with no reves?) - Been told this is just a clio thing?)

Thanks!

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
Re: Clio 1.2 16v Steering Vague / Loose and Slight drifting... and Clutch High bite..

As per title thee steering feels loose and vague and also drifts to the left slightly, I have done the definitive shake and see what moved that shouldnt test and the front passenger wheel moves slightly (Side to side) and the same drive shaft moves also, Would this cause those problems and would it cause the wheel moving? :'(

How bad is this? (There is minimal movement)

(on another note the clutch has a really high biting point but it still functions and doesn't slip (Will pull off with no reves?) - Been told this is just a clio thing?)

Thanks!
i do
don't know about the first thing, the drifting may be your tracking? But yes the clutch is defiantly a clio thing! A new one would be the same!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Re: Clio 1.2 16v Steering Vague / Loose and Slight drifting... and Clutch High bite..

Yeah my options are tracking, Track rods, Wishbone ball joints, front wheel bearing or drive shaft... Yeah thought the clutch was a clio thing- Just been learning to drive in VAG...

​Thanks Anyway!