ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 8v top speed?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Somebody please close this bullsh*t thread before we get the 120mph 1.2 fanboys.

Mini Cooper S sport
Loving the speedo picture, what the hell does it say?

That's what the whole world looks like to me on Friday nights.

Top speed doesn't matter that much anyway on the road.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
14's are the smallest you can go iirc

Never tried measuring them but I thought 13" was the smallest and mine look very small indeed.

14m6dk5.jpg

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
They are 13"s.

So they would indicate a slower actual speed?

Plus my speedo's probably out already. Well dodgy for speed cameras!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Did I brag?

No..

I merely answered the topic.

Which your comments have nothing to do with.
A friend of mine has an 8v, which feels alot more sluggish than mine, which will struggle to notch 110 nevermind 115.

I just don't see the point in lying when the figures your saying still aren't very impressive.

Lying?

This is a forum, I can state anything I wish as I'm entitled to to most extents, true or false.

It's up to the reader if they believe it, or as you do, don't.
And who was I trying to impress? you? a load of people on the internet I hardly know?
I don't think so.. If I was it would be to my mates down the pub, not on a forum.

As stated I answered the topic.

I will also add that my car is only a year old, so I doubt it would feel as sluggish as an older model.
The dial was actually reading higher than that but as said in the other thread which is why I stated this thread as a repost, I took several numbers off for a more realistic reading.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Lying?

This is a forum, I can state anything I wish as I'm entitled to to most extents, true or false.

It's up to the reader if they believe it, or as you do, don't.
And who was I trying to impress? you? a load of people on the internet I hardly know?
I don't think so.. If I was it would be to my mates down the pub, not on a forum.

As stated I answered the topic.

I will also add that my car is only a year old, so I doubt it would feel as sluggish as an older model.
The dial was actually reading higher than that but as said in the other thread which is why I stated this thread as a repost, I took several numbers off for a more realistic reading.
Lol at a dial reading of more than 115mph in a 1.2

Your not living on the same planet as us mate.