ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 Coilovers

seems about right, you should measure your bolt spacing to make sure though :)

turn your steering wheel full lock left, then on your drivers side put your head under the car at the bottom of the shock connected to the hubs you should see 2 bolts, measure between the centre of each bolt :)

IMAG0248.jpg

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Well I checked the spacing, the gap was a little smaller than I thought from looking at your photo, but I go a ruler in there okay and measured it to be 58mm :)

One last thing, this kit is for both front and back?

If anyone has any experience in using these, please let me know how you found them? :)

Well I checked the spacing, the gap was a little smaller than I thought from looking at your photo, but I go a ruler in there okay and measured it to be 58mm :)

One last thing, this kit is for both front and back?

If anyone has any experience in using these, please let me know how you found them? :)

aha yeah it is quite awkward to get a ruler in there, but its do-able ;)
that coilover kit is for front and back.

I havent heard of the brand before but cant comment on them, look at TA-Technixx, theyre cheap, handle well, but you do feel the bumps more!