ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1*2 specs and figures

Clio 182, megane r26
Interested to know what kind of power mods u guys have done and what bhp figures u have got from them, maybe il get a rough idea what to do next:smile:

Clio 182:
Scorpion rs192 exhaust with straight thru centre.
Phase 1 airbox.
Matched inlets.
Runs on shell vpower.
Remap.
190.3 bhp

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I have absolutely zero idea what rolling road gave you a 190 bhp figure. It's POSSIBLE, but unlikely.

Basically gains from exhaust, filter and map will see you sub 10bhp increase. It's all about making them more driveable and the key to getting the car to be faster, is putting it on a diet, unless you've got silly money for cams, ITB's, RS2 inlet or forced induction.

RB Clio 182
Mmm 190 with those mods sounds a bit high tbh, I would have thought 175-180.

Maybe if you added cams it might scrape 190.

Clio 182, megane r26
Lol dint expect it myself tbh, nice suprise tho

I have absolutely zero idea what rolling road gave you a 190 bhp figure. It's POSSIBLE, but unlikely.

Basically gains from exhaust, filter and map will see you sub 10bhp increase. It's all about making them more driveable and the key to getting the car to be faster, is putting it on a diet, unless you've got silly money for cams, ITB's, RS2 inlet or forced induction.
Its already been stripped.. dnt think im able to take much more out.. i think im gna have to dish out silly money for turbo

Mmm 190 with those mods sounds a bit high tbh, I would have thought 175-180.

Maybe if you added cams it might scrape 190.
Made 178 before the remap i think

Please use the edit button instead of making 3 posts in a row ;) ~ moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182, megane r26
Jus found a pic of printout for those of little faith lol
20150707_201203.jpg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Strong numbers, well done :up:

I'd be more than happy with 180 ish off those mods tbh.

Teg
Tbh iv not seen that many printouts apart from my own, so seemed pretty normal to me:smile:

Standard 182 engine internals, KTEC induction, PMS Sport cat and cat back... You can see why people had doubts over your numbers:smile:.
image.jpeg

Clio 182, megane r26
Standard 182 engine internals, KTEC induction, PMS Sport cat and cat back... You can see why people had doubts over your numbers:smile:.
View attachment 150667
Yeh i can see now you dont get those figures often just of breathing mods.. makes me a little happy:smile:
Maybe its got something to do with straight through centre section? Or my air feed location? I put the pipes connecting to airbox to the washer fluid area, figured it wud b cleaner air there rather than the fog light.​