ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Magnex as said, look perfect on the clio bumper imo.

Edit: but there is a good looking twin on ebay that i had on mine a while back, (until some t**t stole it) as long as you dont mind loud its pretty damn nice and hangs well on the hanger they provide, can post you the link if you want it....

id go for the rocket tbh

74529f731945ad85591b82de5f6b82.jpg

BMW M135i
Magnex as said, look perfect on the clio bumper imo.

Its a twin 3.5" and it looks gashtastic imo. Doesn't suite it at all. I'd have gotten rid of mine it wasn't cheap and didn't sound so good. Great sound, good quality, just a s**t fit. You have to mess about a few times to get it right. Mine seems ok now but it's taken a lot of f**king about to get there.

CIMG0562.JPG

A 3.5" Slash Cut In Prospeed like foxy's is about as good at you get barring stealth imo.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Can you get decat pipes for the 1.2 clio?
Dont really wanna do a ghetto decat like Jord....

1.2 16V MKII
i have this on my clio 1.2 16v
looks mint, its cut in under the bumper perectly, ill get a pic of it on the car an try an get a sound clip too, sounds mint.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Well im going up to prospeed on saturday for my cat-back system to be fitted..... i s'pose i could go for a decat aswell!
Although, i was looking on the k-tec site and it said a decat would make the clio run erratically??!

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
i just had a prospeed cat back system made for my 1.2 16v and its brill its a 3.5 inch system like f0xy's, charlie and the boys at prospeed are great and it was well worth it