ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 16v 2002 exhaust tailpipe diameter

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
Does anyone know the diameter of the original exhaust tailpipe for the above clio?

It is the one which is hidden behind the bumper.

Thank you in advance

L0rd

Megane 225 F1
Ok I used my imagination.

So I used my debit card to measure.

Width: Half my debit card length
Length: Just short of the whole card length.

Hope this helps.

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
Ok I used my imagination.

So I used my debit card to measure.

Width: Half my debit card length
Length: Just short of the whole card length.

Hope this helps.

That is excellent news. Thank you ever so much. So it must be 4.25cm wide and about 8cm long.

Just to make sure though, which Bank society is the debit card? :p:p:p:p:p

Thank you!!!!!! :approve::approve::approve:

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
That is excellent news. Thank you ever so much. So it must be 4.25cm wide and about 8cm long.

Just to make sure though, which Bank society is the debit card? :p:p:p:p:p

Thank you!!!!!! :approve::approve::approve:

No, my car at the moment is in Greece and my wife wants me to make her a 182 style tailpipe but doesn't wan't the noise of a stainless exhaust system. My plan is to make a bolt on kit for her.

Megane 225 F1
If he has got a ruler and done it, go with his measurements. Mine was just an estimate and aprox figure using a card lol.

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
I'll double check exactly in the morning mate, I did it quickly earlier and yeah I have a ruler.

You are a star mate.

Thank you ever so much. As soon as you confirm, i can do my calculations and order the parts i need.