ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 16v

Clio and Citroen
Hi guys,

All new to the forum. Obviously a new Renault Driver with that. Great car and honestly an awesome ride, even for such a small car. I have a small issue that needs some attention.

Selecting gears is good, but as soon as you lift the accelerator, it seems that the gear lever shakes around a little. Obviously a mounting gone bad, not 100% sure which one though. I see one below the gearbox at the back, might this be the culprit?
Thanks and cheers!

Johan :S

Clio 197
My first Clio did that for the whole time I had it. My mum's does it too. They were both only 2 years old when bought. I think it's normal.

Clio Dynamique
Hi I've just brought a clio dynamique and found my gear stick does the same? I am a girl racer and was concerned I needed a new gear box? Is this so or will it be okay?