ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 1.4-E7J COILOVERS AND SHOCKS SWAP

CLIO E7J
HELLO, THIS IT IS MI CLIO. TO THIS CAR HE/SHE WAS MADE A SWAP TO COIL OVERS AND SHOCKS BOUGHT SPAX IT MARKS IN KTEC RACING. THE CAR LOWERED 55mm. I LIVE IN NICARAGUA THE CAR I AM VERY LOW AND THE STREETS ARE VERY BAD. DO WANT TO KNOW IF THIS KIT IS DE ADJUSTABLE SUSPECION? AND IF IT IS AS WELL AS IT IS MADE. THANK YOU.

BEFORE

imagen002lg1.jpg

cliofrontxg3.jpg

AFTER:

imagen019df3.jpg

imagen034kp6.jpg

8a3512jt3.jpg

imagen131tb4.jpg

Thats looks like the PSX kit not the RSX kit which is adjustble.

Personaly I don't rate the supension kits from Spax its rubish IMO.

No idea what you're asking but tbh, your car would look a lot better without that awful blue bonnet and stickers :)

Skoda Fabia vRS
Spax are a better made product than a lot of the suspension companies around, a lot dont even make there own stuff

Spax are a better made product than a lot of the suspension companies around, a lot dont even make there own stuff

I agree there is some even worst stuff but still there stuff no good IMO quality is seriously lacking and so is deign and implemntation..

CLIO E7J
OK. MI ASKS IT IS THAT IF THAT KIT DE SUSPENCION SHE CANNOT ASCEND OR TO LOWER AS IT SUITS. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, TRANSLATING USE

CLIO E7J
No idea what you're asking but tbh, your car would look a lot better without that awful blue bonnet and stickers :)

I LIVE IN NICARAGUA AND THERE ARE NOT MANY PIECES AFTERMARKET FOR CLIO. TO CARE THEM IS VERY EXPENSIVE, LIKE IT HAPPENED TO THE COILOVERS.
THANK YOU

CS Dungeon
OK. MI ASKS IT IS THAT IF THAT KIT DE SUSPENCION SHE CANNOT ASCEND OR TO LOWER AS IT SUITS. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, TRANSLATING USE

I'm sorry but it looks like you are stuck with that height. They are not adjustable.

All or nothing im affraid