ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4RT

95 clio 1.4RT
JoelDee said:
To say its a 5 door mate v nice, at least its not too over the top like all the other 5 door chav owned clios

Cheers lad, i agree with u! not point in tryin to make it sumthing its not, just enough to tidy it up!

95 clio 1.4RT
Aye hav considered it!!! actually at uni in edinburgh at the mo, but no motor ovr with me, wile annoyin!ahhh just want to go crusin! wat other exterior modds hav u dun?

black halos, black rear lexus lights, tints all round, sunstrip which covers nearly half my windscreen!, black side repeaters......think thats it for now

2004 1.2 Dynamique
nuttykrust said:
Cheers lad, i agree with u! not point in tryin to make it sumthing its not, just enough to tidy it up!
Well done mate very tidy looking mk1 motor :) enjoy it im sure you will :)

95 clio 1.4RT
Haha aye thats like my m8 n his 01 clio, he has to wind hunch down to see under that bad boy!lol my own isn't too deep, but a decided to get it dun in limo tint in the inside of the windee, but just looks like a black sunstrip from the outside, but u can see through it from teh inside. have just order sliver halos too! oh aye n she has a spoiler put on since those pics

95 clio 1.4RT
yeah just checkin that out there, mental lookin!! emm not exactly sure wat make my spolier is!? a friend out mine pulled it off a crashed clio he found in a hedge one nite!lol think it mite be the PSI one with the brake light??

95 clio 1.4RT
hopefully if i get it all sorted i'll b workin a land rover dealership in belfast! luv the landies! plus need management experience for my degree!

Works...kind of...
I like that alot! Apart from the wheels, they look to "in your face" compared to the more subtle styling of the rest of the car.

95 clio 1.4RT
2thumbs said:
I like that alot! Apart from the wheels, they look to "in your face" compared to the more subtle styling of the rest of the car.

Cheers. Wheels are always a matter of personal opinion i suppose. Suppose they do stick out a bit has have no bodykit or sideskirts on er. only hav a laguna splitter on the front n a megane one on the bak

mk1 RSi
nuttykrust said:
yeah i know wat u mean! i have a custom ss zorst on mine too. just remember that u'll have to spend money uprating the suspension, brakes and u'll need a 16v bonnet to fit the supper hamster in!! I'm 21 n my insurance is £1100!!!!!!!! thats wat i get for livin in N.I.!

Thats mad! Im nearly 18, with pass plus, and its £1005 for me on a 1.4 rt 3 door