ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.5 dci 80: £1500 to spend?

Clio Dci 86
Am close to K-Tech so am considering either their tuning box or a re-map...which is better?

Also used to have a 172 and liked the way it went round bends!...what tyre/wheel/suspension upgrades can I make over standard to make things more fun?

Clio Dci100 Dynamique
Yeah much beter mate :)
I used to hav a tuning box on mine for a while which was ok but a bit juddery. I took it off and got RS Tuning to do me a remap instead and it knocks spots off the box! more power and SMOOTH deliver of that power too - my MPG wen up by 10%

Last edited:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
RS tunning Remap £300 (i think)
Koni Adjustables £300
Eibach Springs £150
4x 15" 195/50 Eagle F1 GSD-3's £150
K&N Pannel Filter £35
decat/Sports Cat £100/£300

could always get bigger injectors and a bigger intercooler and possibly a bigger turbo but thats over budget, and probably not worth it!

decat/Sports Cat £100/£300

could always get bigger injectors and a bigger intercooler and possibly a bigger turbo but thats over budget, and probably not worth it!

No cat issues on a DCI.

BIgger injectors well forget it there custom stuff so £1k there maybe or the 100 setup which need the new pump and cambelt as well doing and for the gains not realy worth it.

DCI 100 intercooler is the better cooler but unless your running extreme windows and maps no realy need.

Bigger turbos only needed if you'e the injectors or you've pushed youtr stock injectors massive windows sizing.

IMO my mods would be
H and R coilovers £750 I think
Decient Tyres
Save the rest for the brakes when you do chnage them bleed the fluid for decient new stuff new pads (stock are more then enough) and new disks.

But if I had £1k would be spent on track days etc on the stock car way more fun.