ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.5dci wont start! Fueling issue?

Mk3 clio 1.5
Hi all, So I have a 2006 1.5 dci 103k on clock, this has worked and never failed since i bought it 6 month ago.

First issue i had when i took it to a car wash and left engine running whilst the rollers went round, after then a mesage popped up saying check igntion and the turbo didnt kick in, futher down the road the water must of come out as it kicked up working fine again. 3/4 month later on way home, car starting splutering and spanner icon appeared with check ignition, power suddenly dropped and felt abit like limp mode, i noticiede a cloud of white smoke appear from the back, i was so close to being home so i drove it slow till about 1mile away, i started hearing a loud clanging like pistons without oil, it cut out and was left with the error of check ignition. I know have it home, day later when plugged into ecu it read no errors and ignition warning has gone. You try starting it which it turns over and almost starts. I dont hear the fuel pump priming anymore, theres fuel in the tube and manual pump is solid.

Any suggestions here?

Mk3 clio 1.5
Managed to get it running, however running very lump, when reving it sounds like a machine gun. Miss firing?