ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.6 16v best coilovers for performance

Hello lads, first post on here.
I'm new to cars and don't really know much about them nor about brands and what's good and bad.
I've been riding bikes for the last few years and only recently got my car. It's a 51 plate Clio 1.6 16v

Basically I want to get some new suspension for it, but I don't just want something low that looks good.
I want it to have a actual performance upgrade. I know nothing about all this because I've only just got into it
Anyone got any ideas on what I should or could get? Preferably want fully adjustable and don't just want it to be stanced or whatever. Want a actual cornering difference. Not fussed about ride comfort or anything like that, nor am I much bothered about price as I am a full time chef so do earn a decent wage, so if rather spend more on something better than save money and go for something s**t. Obviously don't want to spend £1000's though.

What at brands should I look at and what brands are good or bad?

Thanks a lot guys