ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1 Lexus lights are here next week.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

We have just been informed by our supplier that there will be a limited number of Clio 1 lexus rear lights available from the middle of next week. But there is a down side. These lights are available soon than expected beacuse the are being flown in as opposed to by sea. This in turn means the retail price on these first sets is going to be £160 +vat (£188 inc vat). The next delivery of lights wil then be with us at the end of January, these are the same lights and are £129+vat due to the cheaper shipping costs. This will be the same for people such as Airspeed etc. as we all have the same supplier, so I have been told by our supplier.

Please note this is not a ploy to try and sell the lights for a higher price, it is just an option we have been offered. Depending on the feed back we get we should have some lights available for delivery before Christmas.

David.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Thats a bit annoying, shipping costs etc should never be inflicted on the Customer in my opinion................. thats like £37.00 more just to get them here next week, quite disappointing.

190 BHP Willy 2

I think I can wait till the end of january for mine.

I agree with nick shipping costs shouldnt be passed onto the customer, although I appreciate you are asking for feedback and not just saying, "thats the price" like it or lump it.

Scott

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Thankyou however for letting us know about this option which has become available :cool:

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

I know the pricing shouldnt really be passed on to the customer but we are being charged the higher price Im afraid. There is obviously still the option to wait until the end of January to buy them at £129+vat but we were initially told we would get them at the lower price at the beginning of January. Now they have been put back 3-4 weeks and we now have to pay extra to get them earlier. Not really the way to be treated but it is out of our control.

David.