ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 11 Cup Racer

Gen 3 Clio Cup racer
Hi!

Does anybody know where you can get body parts for the Clio 11 Cup Racer 172? I have found the original parts catalogue and have all the relevant parts numbers.

Had a small prang at Brands today. Looks like it is just near side front body parts, (Bonnet, Wing, Bumper, Grill and Headlight blank).

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Alastair.

Gen 3 Clio Cup racer
Thanks for that. CM Composites make the headlight blanks but in carbon fibre. The originals were plastic and want to match the one on the offside which is still intact. Does anyone have an original headlight blank near side they want to sell?
thanks.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Thanks for that. CM Composites make the headlight blanks but in carbon fibre. The originals were plastic and want to match the one on the offside which is still intact. Does anyone have an original headlight blank near side they want to sell?
thanks.
I'm sure they'd do them in fibreglass mate. The quality is also second to none so you'd be hard pushed to tell the difference with a quick coat of spray on newness. It will be harder to find a original one than buy the cm composites one as well mate.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
EVOgone had some for sale not so long ago. I did recall 1 being damaged but if your lucky the side you need may be in good shape