ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16V - Air filter parts

I bought my clio and took the K&N off for insurance purposes. I then bought a filter box (and new filter) and fitted that. There is a lot of air induction noise and I have discovered that I am missing the end box bit. The bit (parts) that connects the box to the inner wing and the other filter.

Does this matter?

Am I getting hot air in to the engine?

Am i likely to suck stuff I dont want?

Where can I buy those extra bits if I need them and what are they called?

Thanks.

Thanks for the info...

What did you make the mounting bracket thing in blank in the front bumper out of?

Duct tape - the silver hose?

Clio Williams2

Weight, thats very nice. Im currently making an intake along those lines but was going to make a fiberglass duct to replace ma foglamp. what size is that ducting youve got, 6.3mm? Ive thought of getting some silicon hose at about £40 / meter. that flexiduct looks perfect, a trip to #halfords is needed.

Titanium 182

looks like a good and simple idea that!

im also intrsted how you made that thing to connect the ducting to and how it stays in there

looks very neat 2!