ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 16v + DIMMA 5

fiesta turbo/Golf 1.8t
Sorting out some old pics with my friend and come across these....

MOREPICS0004.jpg

MOREPICS0005.gif

Her old 16v and my Dimma 5 (about 5yrs back)

J

jamesy

quite nice the dimma kit looks good on the 5 but awesome on the clio:cool:

fiesta turbo/Golf 1.8t
Oi !!!!! :p

Must admit i always wanted a dimma clio. Even more so when max flower had the cossie 4x4 one featured yrs back.

img17400sr.jpg

That's my dimma, it was dimmadave's off here.

I just wish I had the money to get it sprayed and put a decent engine in it :'(

A number of clios
my mate has a white one looks sweet as could do we a paint job now though if you live in the chesterfield area ull see it driving about

Might've seen it a few times recently. Does look like it needs a good respray. Think it was about 100 metres infront of me before I had to stop at the lights just before the donut

A number of clios
yeah thats it went round just before you did he's saving up for a respray i think but he was on bout selling it cos its costing him a bomb to fuel

An astra sri 190,its quicker than the clio but at the end of the day its just another astra.Leave it in a car park it looks like all the other cars,the clio stood out a mile.

Chocolate Bar™
there was a dimma clio for sale at the chester meet, he wanted 4500 for it if i remember rightly, but was a minter with a 2 litre engine