ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 16v off the road again!

Clio 1.8 16v

my car is off the road again the differential in the gear box has gone\pulled out at a junction give it some stick changed into 2nd floored it but the car went no were just bounced of the limmiter so i put it in third same again hit the limiter so pulled over n stopped tried all the gears all what was happening was the rev ad clock goin up had it in 5th at 130mph and the wheels still were not moving so there u go!!!! so if any 1 want to sell me there gear box or know of n e 1 who is selling then plz let me know its just killing me not driving it!!!

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

I have lots of 16v (JB3) gearboxes available.

Email mailto:paul@infinicar.com">paul@infinicar.com

Paul

But the gbox is different from the diffs...had one go on my 16v a few months ago. Just cleaned the gbox, replaced the diffs and away I went!

Clio 1.8 16v

i need a new gear box n e way because mine leaks and wines a little bit +the main drive shaft coming out of the gearbox is lose so might as well get 1 if the diff has gone to oh and i have mailed you paul