ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 0-60

Ingram said:
lol ive got a little smaller request than that for you?get a grip!and a life u c**k!

well done, your managed your first sentence that didn't have to be run through babblefish "spastic to English" converter! :clown:

but anywayz, like me homie on da east side ses, who givez a fcuk about da 0-60 ov da 172's yo, it's all about chromes, spinnerz, bitches and ho's! Real men drives da turbo anywayz, boost yo! :rasp:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It helps balance the books if someone has'nt passed there 11+ by the age of 20

ian

Nippy white cup
Weeman said:
LOL I didn't realise back seats and 20 hp was good for a second and a half, so if i get a abt chip and an extra 30 hp and take the back seats out, i'll be 5 seconds dead, fcuk me, wheres my spanners.

Hmm...maybe if it wasn't a Cup (which you have serious issues with for some reason) then you'd believe it...or if it was a car belonging to "da gang"...or maybe it was the stopwatch and speedo technique that I used :rolleyes:. I don't see how it is so hard to believe...20bhp and 25kgs lighter is quite a bit....and 6.9 isn't realistically the std 0-60 time......haven't 182 Cups been timed as low as low 6's bog standard in some mags?

Chris

wouldn't worry Chris, he drives a Golf, so he's obviously not into cars. watch out, you'll have the 'clique' on yo ass now mofo! :rasp:

and I'd say the back seats weigh more than 25kgs if the Willy ones are meant to be similar... they weigh at LEAST twice as much as the Williams rear config :eek:

Megane Mk4
Oh_the_Drama.jpg

;):p :clown:

LY 200
Lol, nice to see our 80 brake a cam man has dug this one back up!!!

Now wheres my coffee smily!!!

pmsl, yeah, I dont think I can ever let that one lie now... haha

Ian, want me to list them? ;) Still, less ghey than a 1*2 lol

Chris n nic said:
Hhaven't 182 Cups been timed as low as low 6's bog standard in some mags?

Chris

I did a new Gtech run the other day and got a less than perfect launch with too much petrol on board - recorded 6.40. My best yet. I know I can record a 6.3* :cool: