ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172/182 spare wheel

anyone got a spare wheel in th boot for a 172/182 clio? Do long journeys and need the reassurance. What do you recommend? Space saver etc etc??

Thanks

not a clio anymore

the spare was standard on the 172 (full size alloy) No space for it in the 182 though!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i have a 15 inch steel spare in boot of my 182 - cannot be arsed to use the foam if/when i need it. just fits in...

got mine from a scrap yard for £20 - new tyre on it aswell.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

i have got a rover space saver in my boot but the only problem that you will have is the c-bore will have to have 2mm per side machined out of it (as it is 54mm dia), the PCD are the same (4x100). got mine off e-bay for £10.

Ford Fiesta

I have a full size alloy 182 wheel at home with a tyre on it. If I ever get stuck someone will have to bring it to me.

Also have another 182 wheel but no tyre. Still after watching the rally last week that shouldnt stop me using it. ;-)

3 Series xdrive

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 21 March 2005

i have a 15 inch steel spare in boot of my 182 - cannot be arsed to use the foam if/when i need it. just fits in...

got mine from a scrap yard for £20 - new tyre on it aswell.
Does the 15" fit over the brake caliper??

I tried my dads 14" from his dynamique but was far to small to fit over the caliper.

Does anyone know if a laguna space saver wheel would fit??

On Ascar remoulds with plenty of tread, has some kerbing, bought for £50, will sell for £40 +PP. If you are going to FCS, you can have it then...?