ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172-182

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
ino this is realy random but its been bugging me... is there any difference between the 172 and the 182 on the outside? the 182 looks more beefier on the out side or isit just the twin exhaust that is different?

197 RB
Spoiler and front splitter on Cup packed 182s is bigger. Different colour options. Exhaust. Not sure if all 172s have Xenons and therefore the washer jets in the front bumper?

107 Track Car & C4
Yes and the wheels were different on the standard models excluding the Cup, Trophy & Ph1 if I'm correct. If you use the search function all your answer's will be there..

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
i have a 172 cup and i cant realy tell if it looks any diff to my mates 182 apart from the exhaust xenons and wheels i have a 182 splitter on mine and being a cup comes with the bigger spoilers so basicly the body and panels ect are the same just the lights and exhaust ect?

PH2 RS172
funny the op should put this up... with my mates 182 next to my 172 for some reason his car looks beefier aswell lol. we were talking about it not that long ago aswell...

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Exactly the same body panel wise, apart from cut outs for the exhaust in the rear bumper on the 182

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
i think its the headlights and the front splitter that makes it look beefier tbh must admit i do love my 172 cup ive put the 182 interior in it soon to have xenons

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
Ill let you no if the front end of my 172 cup looks the same as a 182 once my xenons and front splitter arrive :) does any one no were i can get then numberplates from that dont overhang the bottom grill? Theymake the front look alot different aswell but havent a clue were to get them from!

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
It hasent got a splitter atm not sure if it had one befor? Ive only owned the car a few months, and thanks i shall have a look :) btw ive orderd a front splitter as they make a big difference to the front

172 Cup
Ill let you no if the front end of my 172 cup looks the same as a 182 once my xenons and front splitter arrive :) does any one no were i can get then numberplates from that dont overhang the bottom grill? Theymake the front look alot different aswell but havent a clue were to get them from!

Bear in mind that the smaller number plate is illegal for use on the road and the rozzers have been known to issue fines to people as result!

PB Clio 172
another difference that no one has said

182's come with grey headlights, 172 is black- black is better imo

as for a splitter I have the k tec carbon one on mine and its improved the front end so so well more than happy with it even if it did cost £130

clio 172 - 106 turbo
my 172 has grey headlights and xenons? i knew the previous owner (who brought it new) and the haven't been changed...