ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 at Sprayfix, Leeds

Someone else's clio off here having some work done at Sprayfix today. 'Ring & CS sticker in the back - anyone off here?

(My Flame Red 172 is also having some work done)

Ben

Titanium 182
Is this the garage next to RS tuning ?

Need some work doing on my car soon, they do a good job ?

i had a right mare with sprayfix with my last car, meh, resprayed the same parts 5 times over 3-4months and still were not right, had to get them done elsewhere as it was becoming a pisstake...no money back either.

although i agree with the above statement (the paint match was horrific and no taking away from that) andy resprayed my car down one side, including beating out dents, new mouldings on door and 3/4 and new wing, all a perfect job and colour match.

i think for parts that need matching away from the car, it is difficult for what ever reason. if the car is present, can only say good things about andy's work!

plus you get to pop in on Paul and whatever beast he is remapping!

jamie

Dunno how you'd colour match without the car present?

Sorry to hear about your problem f0xy, but I've never had any issues. He did a lot of work on my old 19 and was spot on. I'll post up some pics of my bumper once done..

Ben

I left him two parts that were the correct color to match too, he said it would be easy...

although i was also messed around between him and russ about a bumper, which I was told was new and perfect condition....only when id done the 100 mile round trip to leeds to pick the stuff up for the 4th time i noticed the bumper had a dent in it, left on a heater or something....?!

IMG_00611.jpg

IMG_00691.jpg

Cant really see in the pics though, the sidestrips (front parts) were a country mile out :( Live and learn though eh, another £400ish later I had the bumper/spoiler/strips/handes and front sorted!

IMG_0040.jpg

Expert HDI & R53
What happened daz?

A very nice lady reversed into me in Asda damaging the front drivers wing, I say nice lady because she left me her details under my wiper (thought i had been flyered at first)

So..new wing going on and getting painted also some c**t keyed my drivers side rear quarter (best panel on the car lol) I'm getting that painted as-well while its in there :)

Should hopefully have it back tomorrow

Just got the car back - A1 job as expected.. Will get some pics up later.

Yours was looking in a better state than when I last saw it Daz!

Front bumper resprayed. Someone scratched f*ck out of it by scraping it along a wall... (Me).

Had the dash inserts & steering wheel insert colour coded at the same time.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
God thats a first, was it dark?? maybe u should check it in the light

That is very harsh

Here i can totally stand up for Andy, my MRS's car is the same colour as foxy's and quite frankly the tint is a joke!

There are 5 different mixes for this but NONE were correct, a couple were close but clearly not right, In the end he had to keep mixing variations of the colour and let it dry to check against the car!

The "correct" colour was a mile out and i really can understand why it's a t**t to paint, i watched them mix it to the exact spec.....