ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 back fireing :/

Clio 172 turbo
Hi I haven't really looked into this yet I will get my car on a scanner Monday when I'm back at work.

Any way i have just replaced my clutch and gearbox and now i have this misfire I'm wondering if it is the lampda sensor or the crank position sensor as they are the only things I have disturbed. The crank position sensor has been changed about 6 months ago to the modified one. http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums...970E0A-15848-00000C3B496E475E_zps80521a26.mp4

Clio 172 turbo
Any one got any ides on this. The car has no fault codes in it. I'm thinking it may be the lampda as the reading at high but are scope has broken so can't really confirm that. But when driving along the rev gage flickers up and down? As soon as I get to about 3500 to 4000rpm it starts to pop and bang and won't go past.