ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Car Insurance

Clio 172 Mk2
I have just got my renewal for my car insurance from Admiral for Fully Comp with Protected Claims its £665.

My car is a 51 plate 172 and am 25 years old with 8 years no claims so am wondering if any one will think I can get it any cheaper and if so where?

tiTTy & SV650
depends on your postcode, I was quoted between £580 and £620 for a year with protected NCB and Im 24 with 4 years NCB, play off admiral elephant and bell direct against each other. Try adrian flux and greenlight too.

Illiad MkII V6
£520 fully comp+ protected no claims

24, 5 ync, 3 points, good postcode, average miles per year, dad as named driver.

Tesco.

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
£670 f/c inc cumuting with elephant, thats with 2yrs n/c, im 22 and had one accidnt in 2004, no points! i found them the cheapest for me!

Tesla MP3 2021
god i feel sick reading those prices...
mines nearly 4x times as much...lol;)

Golf R/Leon FR
ive had a quote from tesco and they quoted me £639 fully comp 4yrs ncb but i have a bad postcode so thats not bad for me, currently paying £800 with adrian flux.

try greenlight you get CS discount with them.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
£420 fully comp, 25yrs old, 6 years protected ncb, £250 excess, unlimited milage :), girlfriend who is same age named driver. Good postcode tho, but parked on street, social and commuting.

That's with flux, I know people hate them but I've been with them forever and never ever had a problem with anything, they were great at screwing the guy over who hit me and lied saying it was all my fault :)

After a few letters etc I had a nice one saying here's a cheque and he's now accepting 100% liability :)

Clio 1.2 Authentique
mine was less then £500 with direct line. i'm 22 and it's fully comp

but yeah does depend one postcode, i did get less for my parents house though, then my house

good luck

ff 182
320 pounds with sainsbury's with full no claims bonus. 40 years of age wife's also on the insurance..:) last year i was paying 460 with churchill and iv been with them for the last 5 years..