ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup "clubsport"

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
It's coming along nicely. Finally got it back after getting the safety devices rear cage fitted, clubsport seats, ktec sports cat and ktec top mounts . Oh and the new reg plate. Big thanks to rentec in Edinburgh for carrying out the work and getting it exactly how I wanted it.
IMG_20201202_143241.jpg

IMG_20201202_143207.jpg

IMG_20201202_140100.jpg

IMG_20201202_143531.jpg

IMG_20201202_140311.jpg

IMG_20201202_140244.jpg

IMG_20201202_143400.jpg

IMG_20201202_143352.jpg
IMG_20201202_143434.jpg

IMG_20201202_143752.jpg

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice. What size is your steering wheel? (Looks perfect)

I like what you’ve done actually and will prob do similar with my track car (carpet mat etc)

RS 172
Love this! It’s the route I took and a great allrounder.
Might have to copy a couple of things on my project 👍🏻👍🏻

HaveaCuppa

ClioSport Club Member
I’m sure I saw this in Rentec’s workshop when dropping mine in for its MOT last year. Looked bloody lovely in the metal.

I’m thinking of half caging mine in the near future, but undecided on a bolt in or properly welded in cage. What did you go for?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I’m sure I saw this in Rentec’s workshop when dropping mine in for its MOT last year. Looked bloody lovely in the metal.

I’m thinking of half caging mine in the near future, but undecided on a bolt in or properly welded in cage. What did you go for?
yes it would of been mine minus the reg plate which was fitted after they had finished with it. mines is safety devices rear cage which has plates welded and then bolted to the plates that come with the cage.

172 Cup
Car is looking so good! You’ve taken it some way over the last few years. Belts due on mine so I’ll be heading over to see Barrie and the team shortly too.

PS what exhaust have you got? It’s nice and tucked away. Mine is a horrible Karina pattern one which sits low and is now blowing 🤦🏻‍♂️

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Car is looking so good! You’ve taken it some way over the last few years. Belts due on mine so I’ll be heading over to see Barrie and the team shortly too.

PS what exhaust have you got? It’s nice and tucked away. Mine is a horrible Karina pattern one which sits low and is now blowing 🤦🏻‍♂️
I believe its a prospeed exhaust that's been on it long before I got it. They are custom made and have a very good rep from what I've seen on here back in the day. It has a centre silencer as well and it's pretty quiet. Was at rentec the other day they fitted a milltek exhaust onto my mk8 fiesta st for me.

172 Cup
I believe its a prospeed exhaust that's been on it long before I got it. They are custom made and have a very good rep from what I've seen on here back in the day. It has a centre silencer as well and it's pretty quiet. Was at rentec the other day they fitted a milltek exhaust onto my mk8 fiesta st for me.

Cheers for that. You’ve done well then! Mine came with a KTEC stealth which disintegrated and I think I’m on my second going on third mild steel one since....

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Cheers for that. You’ve done well then! Mine came with a KTEC stealth which disintegrated and I think I’m on my second going on third mild steel one since....
i think if i was you i would be looking at the pure motorsport stealth system as it looks a lovely bit of kit. treat yourself!!