ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cup ND52 CUA anyone know about it?

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Just curious to know what's happened to my old 172 Cup

Sold it to a member from here Kris Box from Worcestershire, a couple of years ago.

Cheers guys

02 clio sport 172
Im from south kent ya got a few pics yhe mileage just gone over 98096
a6y6e6ud.jpg

emazy9e9.jpg

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Ah nice glad to see it still on the road!

what you want to know about it? Has it still got the BTB exhaust and cat? Are the wheels still in bad shape or have they been refurbed?
Think it had an oil leak when I got rid of it aswell

02 clio sport 172
Standard exhaust a twin cat on it .wheels covered in brake dust that cant get rid of :( and got a cracked gear box maybe ur oil leak ?
Ermm any engine mods as it a bit to quick to be a standard engine as I have beaten many 172s n couple of 182 and loads of type r civcs lol
The bloke I bought it form said it was fastest one he had driven but didnt know if there was any engine mods

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Sounds like it's still got the BTB 182 cat mod then, wheels sound the same condition which is a shame.

it was completely standard when i purchased it, always was a quick car though. Has it still got the retrimmed steering wheel?

02 clio sport 172
Ya looks the same apart from the head ligths have gone
cloudy :( and the towing eye

Once ive got a few pennys together ill be starting to get some nice new bits for it :)

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
I did the headlights using the guide on here, they were really bad but sanded and polished them up.

RB 182 195bhp
Sorry to hijack, but is that Laguna seca blue m3 the one currently on pistonheads with a csl boot, bucket seats etc?
emazy9e9.jpg
[/QUOTE]