ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cup Problems

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Ive had the cup for around 7 months now, love love it pieces.

When i had it on full lock and when it spins up it sounds like somethin is banging, read this is a common problem. But today the other side of the car just squeeks like its rubbing just driving normal sounds like its coming from the suspension?

Going to take it into Renault this afternoon to get it booked in, just wonderin how you other cup owners got it sorted and how much it cost?

Warrenty ran out just before xmas

Renaultsport Clio Cup
I have the same problem with my cup, ive been told its nothing to worry about, it is the suspension thats doing it. ive had the problem for ages and my car is fine, not got any worse.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
ive read its not doin any harm, it just aint right is it? wouldn't mind gettin it sorted if it doesn't cost too much and if it will rectify the problem properly, and it wont happen again 6 months down the line?