ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cup UPDATE!!

172 Cup & Black Ph1
Hi,

Thought i would give you an update on what the cup had had done and some latest pics too.

K&N Panel filter
Head port and polished
bigger inlet manifold
dogbone powerflex rubber
group n cat back (copy)
Rear spoiler NOT SURE WHO MADE IT BUT ITS A FIBREGLASS COPY HAD TO PAINT IT AT WORK IT WAS SILVER
painted badges black
Remapped Rs Tuner (not pops and bangs yet)
half leather interior inc door cards
new number plates front and back custom sizes
4300k H.I.D's
Another service too.

Next few mods will be:
182 manifold Will be heat wrapping to keep engine temp cooler and the exhaust hotter for back pops :D #BIGKID
de-cat k tec
k tec springs
some new wipers!! lol
k tec solid top mounts
Renaultsport mats!

Car is really quick compared to other 172 i have driven not sure why maybe the port and polishing and the inlet, group n aswell cannot wait for the de-cat and manifold to go on in the next couple of weeks!!

car is going on rolling road next saturday so will see what its putting out then, if any fancys coming along let me know a few going already, O by the way not sure what power will be like as it has a manifold blow at the moment but looking forward to what it says as it feel really quick.

Comments welcome cheers.

Attachments

• fvdf.jpg
    fvdf.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3035.jpg
    IMG_3035.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3305.jpg
    IMG_3305.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 71

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
That spoiler is hideous. Why change the cup one, apart from that looks good.

172 Cup & Black Ph1
lol fancied a change and didnt want to pay 300 for the trophy one, its different :D, yeah the exhaust is a copy and whoever made it made the tip abit long but thats getting cut down this week (not by me) haha :) not sure wether to go for black tip, mate has on his xr2 looks quite good but dont know?

172 Cup & Black Ph1
lol cheers yeah i dont think spoiler is that bad in the flesh and makes it unique plus it was free and i painted it for free aswell being a painter exhaust does sound good to be fair and i agree the tip is too far out another week and that'll be sorted haha cheers for comments :D