ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio sport 172 cup
crashed my old clio sport while back there ... was ne good! was raceing a bmw 3.0 beat him then after that another clio pulled out infront ov me and stoped on a little roundabout!!! what a idiot!! i swerved to miss him then hit a kurb wheel snaped off n pulled suspension out then car flew into bus stop cant control a car with 3 wheels wasnt best please and the kid drove off aswel

Attachments

• crash1.jpg
    crash1.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 84
  • crash2.jpg
    crash2.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 90
  • crash3.jpg
    crash3.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 72
  clio sport 172 cup
maybes i was but like i said if that prik didnt pull owt in fron ov me i wud still have it got 172cup AGin and made it look the exact now lol hAd ppl asking if its the same car

MCS R56
Not completely sure what you just said but maybe if you were not racing, you would have managed to avoid the incident?

clio sport 172 cup
i was comeing 2 aroundabout and sum kid pulled out in front ov me .. am saying if he didnt do that the car wud still be here..

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
nice lights. cant blame the clio for pulling out on you. you were speeding.

clio sport 172 cup
yea like i said i deffo beat the kid in his 3.0 bmw .. like u said i got infront ov the kid then the clio pulled out in front ov me and stoped ... so yea i won :)

impreza sti prodrive
lol at everyone having ago at the lad for speeding. so yous are saying NONE of you break the speed limits? whey aye lol jog on!!!!!!!

cup looked nice mate bar lexarse back lights

clio sport 172 cup
yea lol thanks mate and i ana car come like that tho my cup now has originals think its the best look tbh i kinda dnt like clio sports no more dnt find them that special :( use 2 love them went write off it now

impreza sti prodrive
i went through same phase with my old 182, bumped that & though these are nowt special so sold it & baught a fiesta turbo lol. looking for another now though.

MCS R56
lol at everyone having ago at the lad for speeding. so yous are saying NONE of you break the speed limits? whey aye lol jog on!!!!!!!

cup looked nice mate bar lexarse back lights

Racing and speeding are different. We were having a go for racing on public roads - you crash and lose your car.

Idiot! Jog on.

White clique
yea like i said i deffo beat the kid in his 3.0 bmw .. like u said i got infront ov the kid then the clio pulled out in front ov me and stoped ... so yea i won :)

Maybe he wasnt going any faster because if he did, he would have crashed his car, just like you did!

Its a shame as i said as its a nice car, hopefully no witnesses will come forward to say you were racing, but if you're honest you know you are part to blame.

DB.

BMW 440i
Respect your honesty mate.

Everyone gives it beans sometime. Good luck sorting it if you havent already.

impreza sti prodrive
Racing and speeding are different. We were having a go for racing on public roads - you crash and lose your car.

Idiot! Jog on.

whos an idiot?

so you've never ever had a race on a public road? not even when you were 17, 18, 19? i find that very hard to belive...

MCS R56
whos an idiot?

so you've never ever had a race on a public road? not even when you were 17, 18, 19? i find that very hard to belive...

The guy who totalled his Cup is an idiot!

Age has nothing to do with it. Its common sense. I've no requirement to race on the roads. It's how people die.

impreza sti prodrive
i no its how peaple die, i will openly admit that in my younger years ie 17 18 (now 22)i drove like a t**t & raced anything that would play. grew up abit now & after loosing a mate in a car accident no longer drive like a t**t. but i cant fault the lad everyones done it at some point.

MCS R56
i no its how peaple die, i will openly admit that in my younger years ie 17 18 (now 22)i drove like a tw*t & raced anything that would play. grew up abit now & after loosing a mate in a car accident no longer drive like a tw*t. but i cant fault the lad everyones done it at some point.

Its no excuse. Its the reason insurance is so high for young drivers and the reason people get killed, so I can fault the lad and have no sympathy for him. I just wish he got caught.

There's a difference between having a spirited drive and racing. Get to the track if you want to race.

clio sport 172 cup
for 1 am not a charv far form and yea i do agree i am to blame aswel u shudnt race i openly admit that, but yea everyone does put the foot down nw n again tho, and u wish a got caught sum prik u like :) ur on here bet u dnt even have a clio sport and no never ever been caught speedin and no sorry didnt get caught :)

Golf GT TDI
for 1 am not a charv far form and yea i do agree i am to blame aswel u shudnt race i openly admit that, but yea everyone does put the foot down nw n again tho, and u wish a got caught sum prik u like :) ur on here bet u dnt even have a clio sport and no never ever been caught speedin and no sorry didnt get caught :)

WTF is that meant to mean/say:S

Status
Not open for further replies.