ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 exclusive ph2 conversion

172 exclusive
just a few pics i will try and get some more next week when i got this car it was tatty i got it cheap sold my old parts to buy the new ones no 70 of 172

Attachments

• Photo383.jpg
    Photo383.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Photo393.jpg
    Photo393.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 239

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
yus! been waiting forever for someone to do this - I'd love a ph2 exclusive! are you doing the rear end too?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
fair play for saving it, but an exclusive should be a ph1 IMO

My thoughts too. Its a very exclusive Exclusive! ;)

As VeinAST mentioned.. "stunning".. hmm.. 'interesting' might be more appropriate. lol

Fair play for your effort doing the conversion though fella. Will you be changing the dash too? That is after all, the worst part of a ph1, not so much the style as the colour. Not that it bothers me in the slightest. :)

I like my ph1 as a ph1, if I wanted a ph2 i'd get a ph2.. not that that's really the point in this case as its an Exclusive.. but ho hum. Your car, good luck to you!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I do like these kind of things but my favourite RS is the Phase 1 for the front bumper alone, it just has an aggresive edge to it?

Anyway, i love the scarab green paint and if your gonna go the whole 9 yards get the phase 2 bump strips/optic lens headlights/rear bumper etc as said, thatll look nice!

Top effort though!

172 exclusive
hi there thanks for the interest yep dash is next i think and door cards .back end too just wanted to get the hard part done the headlights was purchased cheap so only useing them for a while didnt want to spend 250 and then realisise that i couldnt do it + they was going to be in and out that many times trail fitting i diddnt want to ruin the good ones as for bolt on far from it ive spent hours in the garage many argument with the missus . i no you shouldnt touch these but when i first seen these about two years ago i wanted to do it then i bought and sold a few cars so this one stud me at nothing so i had nothing to loose sold me old parts to buy the new so it stands me at about £20 on a few bits lol i couldnt buy a ph2 for the money i had thanks for looking ive got stacks of pictures i will try and get them on soon