ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Induction Kit

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Yup, my mate has an induction kit on his 172 and the sound it makes is awesome!!!

Does "seem" to make a difference to performance and he reckons it does feel quicker with it on, but only a RR session will tell.

Id get it just for the noise though...

S2000

Rich, I have my doubts, Id tell him to whip it off, the speed difference may be in his mind due to it sounding better!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Aye, thats why I said to get it on a RR, to prove it.

But... even if you get no extra power, then it is worth it for the noise alone.

Trust me, a 172 on full song is an awesome sound with an induction kit.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Hill Power have an induction kit and are developing a chip to go with it. With a suitable zorst you will get real and measurable power gains. Dont believe a thing unless its proven!

your in luck guys!!!
im developing an RS-R kit for the 172 here in HK and the piper-x viper is inc. in the kit along with chip & the cliocup exhaust amd some super Ls.

anyway, i had the viper fitted yesterday and it rocks!!! im usually very sceptical about these things as they hardly every work and the only real place for a open filter is on a carb. Anyway, it really does work.....and the good news is im on the rollers today getting a comparison power run...then i will be on again later next week with the cup exhaust!

Guve Nick Hill a bell for an induction kit.

He is the only guy (afaik) that can sort the top end fuelling on a 172. and..... his kits are the best.

Joe.

Ben you been on the rollers yet? Any power gains or just a noise gain?

With/Without chip?

Any pics?......

Mav