ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio 172 Induction Kit

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Yup, my mate has an induction kit on his 172 and the sound it makes is awesome!!!

Does "seem" to make a difference to performance and he reckons it does feel quicker with it on, but only a RR session will tell.

Id get it just for the noise though...

S2000

Rich, I have my doubts, Id tell him to whip it off, the speed difference may be in his mind due to it sounding better!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Aye, thats why I said to get it on a RR, to prove it.

But... even if you get no extra power, then it is worth it for the noise alone.

Trust me, a 172 on full song is an awesome sound with an induction kit.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Hill Power have an induction kit and are developing a chip to go with it. With a suitable zorst you will get real and measurable power gains. Dont believe a thing unless its proven!

your in luck guys!!!
im developing an RS-R kit for the 172 here in HK and the piper-x viper is inc. in the kit along with chip & the cliocup exhaust amd some super Ls.

anyway, i had the viper fitted yesterday and it rocks!!! im usually very sceptical about these things as they hardly every work and the only real place for a open filter is on a carb. Anyway, it really does work.....and the good news is im on the rollers today getting a comparison power run...then i will be on again later next week with the cup exhaust!

Guve Nick Hill a bell for an induction kit.

He is the only guy (afaik) that can sort the top end fuelling on a 172. and..... his kits are the best.

Joe.

Ben you been on the rollers yet? Any power gains or just a noise gain?

With/Without chip?

Any pics?......

Mav