ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Mk2 Supercharger

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Is there anyone mad enough, that builds renault superchargers? :D

If so who, I wouldn't mind having a look!

Theres a German company who do it but its 210hp maximum and £5.8k fitted as its TUV approved. Its not that a good a kit as it doesn';t go internal loweing pistons etc.
Better spend £6k at Ktec or BB and get a turbocharged engine with 260~270hp. Or better still get a whole new engine (ie a VAG one) for £8k or so fitted with 280hp and total relibility and a better box and more future modifications route.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
edde said:
Theres a German company who do it but its 210hp maximum and £5.8k fitted as its TUV approved. Its not that a good a kit as it doesn';t go internal loweing pistons etc.
Better spend £6k at Ktec or BB and get a turbocharged engine with 260~270hp. Or better still get a whole new engine (ie a VAG one) for £8k or so fitted with 280hp and total relibility and a better box and more future modifications route.

5-6k - whats the point just buy a faster car ....!

172 7k + 6k for the kit = 13k...faster car maybe if i dare say it an EVO...Not a scoobie as they are a bit too common.

Clio 172 mk2
EVOgone said:
5-6k - whats the point just buy a faster car ....!

172 7k + 6k for the kit = 13k...faster car maybe if i dare say it an EVO...Not a scoobie as they are a bit too common.

Yep, good advice

13k would get you a good VI:)