ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 on a 52 plate with FSH, 85k, How much???

Hi guys,

How much should I be realistically paying for a 2002 52 plate renault clio 172 in iceberg silver. It has got full Renault service history with it, 85k on the clock, the interior is in really good condition apart from the dredded steering wheel wear.

Outside has a really nice shine to it and looks clean apart from some age related marks which you can expect for a 8 year old vehicle.

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
I paid £3500 for my 52 plate Black 172, it had 60k and FSH.

So anything around £3000-3500 I guess is reasonable if its been looked after.

Golf GT TDI
Hi guys,

How much should I be realistically paying for a 2002 52 plate renault clio 172 in iceberg silver. It has got full Renault service history with it, 85k on the clock, the interior is in really good condition apart from the dredded steering wheel wear.

Outside has a really nice shine to it and looks clean apart from some age related marks which you can expect for a 8 year old vehicle.

£3400 with cambelt/aux done
£3000 without

Thanks for the replies. I feel better now. I actually picked up the vehicle for £2550. Just needed about £150 spending on it to make it really nice again. :D

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Belts done or to be done? Looking for missus one, hope I find something 1/2 decent for 3ishk...