ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 replica?

172 rep
Hello
i have a clio 1.2 expression and I am looking to give it a 172 look, I was just double checking this is possible and all of the parts I will need? Before I start on anything, thanks!

Clio 1.2
Hi mate, yeah it's possible it's been done plenty of times before!

You'll need
Rear bumper, front bumper, wings, side skirts, spacers for the front or the wider 172 front track, arch liners are optional but I'd recommend having them because of the state of my door shuts. You can do a rear axle conversion to have discs on the back it depends on haw far into it you want to go! :)

172 rep
Hi mate, yeah it's possible it's been done plenty of times before!

You'll need
Rear bumper, front bumper, wings, side skirts, spacers for the front or the wider 172 front track, arch liners are optional but I'd recommend having them because of the state of my door shuts. You can do a rear axle conversion to have discs on the back it depends on haw far into it you want to go! :)

Cheers mate was just double checking but I am also changing my boot spoiler as mine has that pathetic excuse of one I'm just looking to change it to the sport 172 will this deffo fit without touching/catching either side