ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 value help pls

Just trying to figure out what my cars worth

Its a 53 plate 172

Registered Nov 03 (still got warrenty/MOT till Nov 06)
2 owners (me being the 2nd)
45500 miles
Full service history (all stamped and all receipts)
Just had 2 brand new exalto front tyres
Last serviced on 42000 miles

All useral spec for a full fat model, leather, climate control, 16" 5 spoke alloys

Has a shift light, but no cruise control

The car is in REALLY good condition, interior is perfect, alloys are very good, and the outside is MINT apart from a 5mm scratch on the grill just next to the Renault badge.

NO MODS AT ALL, ITS 100% TOTALLY STANDARD

I know the mileage is quite high for the age, but when i bought it, it was the best condition 172 i could afford, much better then some 15k cars, and the slightly high mileage did'nt other me as it has full history

What do people reckon its worth????

I was hoping it would be worth around £7200ish, is this being unrealistic???

Looking on autotrader i thought that was a pretty fair price compared to others

There's mk1 172 on 60/70k advertised for 6k

price it in amongst the others on autotrader, as long as they are like yours (same milege/year etc) you'll sell it no probs.

p3t3r said:
Looking on autotrader i thought that was a pretty fair price compared to others

There's mk1 172 on 60/70k advertised for 6k

Its not what they're advertised for, its what they sell for that matters! I'd say that 6k for any standard mk1 172 is well overpriced, yet alone with 60k+ miles!

I would've said around 6700 to 7000 for yours