ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 - 12000 mile service

Clio 182
Hi guys

Does it matter how soon you put a car in for its 12000 mile service? I've put mine in today and looked at the clock and it was only on 11500. When i booked it in 2 weeks ago i assumed i would have got it up to the 12000 mile mark by now but have been away and not driven the car.

Type-Robbo said:
Its actually 18,000?
Surely not? On a 182? I had the 1st service done at 12k, I thought the next one wasnt due till 24k? Or 3 years..can you confirm...cheers (handbooks are not easy for me to get to at mo)

MY10 R35 GTR
put mine in a 11,550 and they never said a word. Just make sure they give you a call let you know what they find in thee check up before they start work. The wee sneeks that they are. LOL

VW Golf TDI
mine went in at 10k got confused!!!! and I used to put my 172 in every 10k no wonderi was fed up of spending 250 every 5 or 6 months

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I took mine in with just over 11k on the clock, its fine to take it in with that amount on :)