ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 and ICN 510 Sat Nav

Am considering getting the Navman ICN 510 Satellite Navigation with free speed camera detector download. I read a review in this weeks Computer Active magazine.

1) Does the sat nav work properly with the heat reflective windscreen? I understand I may have to get an external antenna to boost the signal.

2) How good is the speed camera detector function? They dont seem to shout about it!

Regards

Quote: Originally posted by tin69 on 30 April 2005

Am considering getting the Navman ICN 510 Satellite Navigation with free speed camera detector download. I read a review in this weeks Computer Active magazine.

1) Does the sat nav work properly with the heat reflective windscreen? I understand I may have to get an external antenna to boost the signal. you will definately need one

2) How good is the speed camera detector function? They dont seem to shout about it! no idea

Regards

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by tin69 on 30 April 2005

1) Does the sat nav work properly with the heat reflective windscreen? I understand I may have to get an external antenna to boost the signal.

Check out http://www.expansys.comwww.expansys.com they have an external antenna for £10 for the 510

2) How good is the speed camera detector function? They dont seem to shout about it!

It just beeps/makes a noise, i use it on my tomtom go and its fine.

Regards

Tbh id get a TT Go300 and an external antenna (total cost £369.99 +£59.99 for antenna) its a much better unit.