ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Axel Stand Points For Front End

S

Ste King 182

Hi, i need to know where my Clio 182 Axel Stand Points are For the Front end as i am putting it on axel stands to put my fabia splitter on tomorrow any and all help will be appreciated !!

E46 M3
When you look underneath you will see a bit of box section running towards the rear of the car on either side.

S

Ste King 182

great cheers ill have a look tomorrow when its a bit lighter lol ! :D

S

Ste King 182

thought you was going to say you are taking the apex spings off for a minute...lol/

HaHa ooohhhh noo lol !!! puting me fabia splitter on al get a few pics on tomorrow in progress and before and afters :)

Westy. MX5
Skoda splitters, It's the future. My local Skoda partsman told me he sells more splitters to Clio owners than Fabia owners.:approve: For £12 it don't matter if it gets knocked off, there cheap enough. Double up on the screw fixings to get a nice smooth finish and use rustless screws of somesort.