ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Cup Racing Blue

182 Cup Racing Blue
Just called Renault and asked them for a touch up pot of paint for the racing blue colour and they don't do one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!slight stone chip wanna get rid of!!!!!!!!!!! anyone know if this is true or can someone give me some advise to where I should go to get this paint.Thanks
Adam

C

Cupster

Gotta be absolute sardines mate!! Try another dealer and you will probably get a totally different answer. Try Halfrauds too, they might have the colour?

Da

Less
Could be true as they don't do an aerosol in my colour, but they do do a Touch-Up pencil. No use for spraying parts tho :dapprove:

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Adam69 said:
Just called Renault and asked them for a touch of pot

I think thats what he said...? :rasp:

If so can I get some too....theres a shortage over here!

Halfords will probably do both the spray and touch up kit. I got black pearl for mine from Halfords. Think it cost about £10 for the kit - includes primar, matching paint and laqour