ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 dash mileage

RenaultSport clio 182
hi, i bought a spare dash panel off ebay from a 182 as i want to change the dash colour leds to white and blue behind the lcd mileage display, i bought the blue dash overlay. What i was wondering is the dash mileage on the one from ebay is 11k, mine is on 27k. I have noticed there is a 8 pin eeprom (95020) on the pcb, is this where the mileage is stored? and is anything else stored in there or can i just swap it over. thanks

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
At a guess I would say that if its the only eeprom on the board then you got the right one. Try desoldering it off the board and fitting it to the other one, worst case you have to change it back..

PS. If it works and you get your nice new dash with the LED's fitted, send me a pm as i'll have your old one to do the same thing ;)

RenaultSport clio 182
do you mean there is more than one chip needs changing, only could see 1 eeprom the other main chips are the cpus.