ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 De Cat pipe, Breaks - help

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Dear all, thanks for reading first.

The easy question is that i was wondering which make of De-Cat pipe is the best for a 182. I have seen yozzasport and one from K- Tec so i was just wondering which one is the best. Prices are very similar too.

The next questions i was wondering if anyone could help me is i want to upgrade my breaks. I was wanting a 4 pot or a 6 pot break conversion.

Anyone could give me advice on where i can get some for not too expensive. I think the ones such as Brembo, Tar-Ox are very expensive as ive had a quote from Tar-ox is about £1600 + for a 6 pot conversion or a 10 pot conversion for £2000 +. Both are full conversion. But i dont really want a full conversion as i am using Mintexpads already.

I have read that i can get some Wilwood calipers but i havent checked yet. Has any one upgraded their breaks to this conversion? I also would be wanting to increase the size of my disc too and i think the max for 16" alloys is around 305mm?? (I am not too sure)

I would be very grateful if someone can help me out here and let me know if there are any other places for Calipers and discs for not so cheap.

Thank you for reading and thanks for the help

Regards

Jacky

Cam

182 Cup
Errm i can only comment on the decat pipe, they're probably the same pipe just depends where you live.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Check out GDI for your decat. Some 20 pound cheaper and does just as good a job,full life time guarantee on it too.
Brakes,also see GDI who do the wilwood 4 pot conversion...also contact Yozza as already stated,they can help with the brakes.