ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 exhaust Yozzasport ??????

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
i will be picking my new 182 clio up v soon just wondering if any body has got the yozzasport system on there car as i was thinking of buying it any feedback would be appriciated cheers guys

Yes I have one.

GREAT exhaust! I love mine. just DON'T excpect any paperwork from them! (come on fred! sort the fecker out son)

Pic016.gif

Small Video here

laguna coupe
very good system same here about the paper work though

nebingo
does your system send more smoke out the exhaust to the left than the right one also does the left tailpipe get hotter than the right one

Lionel Richie
Jesus, RE: taylor's car and paper work, speak to Yoz (as i've told her to do several times, but he's still recieved no phone call, phone number is 07718790098 incase you don't know it)

RE: everyone else we've been having major issues with our accounting software, slowly getting sorted so any outstanding invoices will be on their way, sorry for the lack of response regarding this matter

our exhausts = s**t hot, and i can back up that claim too
DSC00049.jpg

:rasp:

Lionel Richie
no i don't, but they're all inspected by me! (and i'd have to be mad to sit there all day making 2 complete systems per day, i'd go mad)

Lionel Richie
still edde, you tell me any other Renault tuner with any form of motorsport qulaifcations? the only ones i know of are one of the shed boys and BenR

s**t, nearly forgot Mark fish and Nick Hill!! (its late, appologies!!!)

Last edited:
  182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Supersprint is where it's at ;). Looks very similar to the supersprint Fred. Did you design yours around it?

Lionel Richie
na, our 182 system was out before the SS, but we took what we learn't from the 172 SS and carried it over to this

ss is wicked, shame about the price, but as you will now agree, you gte what you pay for eh!

Fiesta ST
After speaking to Andrew I'll be getting a system for my Valver from them. :quiet:

Next month hopefully! Can't wait! :approve:

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
cheers for the advice guys has any one got any more videos/sound samples of the system ??

Lionel Richie
i believe we have 2 in stock, our exhausts are made in batches of 5's, so if we haven't got any in its a 14day wait

RB 182
How much is this chappy including fitting Fred? Do you offer the "loud" and "quiet" system like with the 172 version? Any more in the pipe line or will this be the only 182 you are doing?

Mike :)

RB 182
fmp:- What is the cost of the BTB inc fitting? Is there anything to justify the performance/price/build quality and fitting over systems such as Milltek?

Renaultsport Clio 182
I have a Yozzasport 182 system and i am well pleased with it, noise is superb and quality is second to none!

Where are you based?? best bet is vist someone close by with one. If you in the midlands i dont mind meeting up. Did the same with Nebdingo and hes now bought one??

Chris

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
Our system is £495 at the moment, a saving of £100. We'll even fit it for free if you come down to us! Can't say fairer than that! Alternatively you can have it delivered for free if you meet us at the French Car Show.

VRS
fmp:- What is the cost of the BTB inc fitting? Is there anything to justify the performance/price/build quality and fitting over systems such as Milltek?

the build quality and performance of the btb pisses all over the other systems!

as for price, at 495 its a bargain for what you are getting :D

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R

Ahem I won't have a bad word said about the quality of the Supersprint. It looks the tits, sounds the tits and is the tits! Only problem is the price!

VRS

Ahem I won't have a bad word said about the quality of the Supersprint. It looks the tits, sounds the tits and is the tits! Only problem is the price!

lol yeah matey i dont include the supersprint in my quotes as its so damn pricey (you jammy bugger) :rasp: