ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 ff OZ f1 spacers?

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Brought some renault oz f1's recently and feel they look abit lost in the arches. Im going to space the rears 10 with the PMS stub axle kit.
I dont want to go massive on the front as i dont want to mess up the handling as i know going to large can mess up the scrub radius.
If i was to go 10 on the fronts would i be best going for slip ons with longer bolts or hubcentric ones?
Never really used spacers before so not to clued up, so appologise if its a daft question. (I did search lol)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
What offset are OZ F1's? never owned a set. I use 18mm front & 10mm rear Pure spacers using their stud kit and they sit well and the car handles lovely on ET35 wheels with 195/50/15 tyres, I do get a tiny bit of scrubbing on the rears (running standard -1.5 camber each side) if I hit a bump on the way to track but nothing major to worry about.

Hard to see the fronts from this s**t angle but they sit well.

9320656d-4091-4dcd-b735-5107ccb4eed5-jpeg.jpg

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
I ran 10mm stub axle spacers on the rear and 16mm hubcentric on the front on my cup with Oz F1's, they looked like below, not the best pics but hopefully they help ?

37713203441_fbb56e3aea_b.jpg

36013429270_3a8bac61d4_b.jpg