ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Front ABS Rings

2004 clio 182
Has anyone out there replaced just the front abs rings? Ive been told i need mine replaced due to the ABS brake pedal fart, however cant find advertised anywhere?

Please help!

Thanks

RB 182 Cup
I've got a 182 pair I bought for my new rear discs that actually came with the rings fitted, even though they were advertised as not having them. Not that I complained if course.

£10 posted for the pair?

I'm sure the front and rears are the same 44 tooth size.

RB 182 Cup
Just had a wee look online. Apparently non Cup are both 8mm wide, Cups have 16mm wide fronts and 8mm wide rears. Therefore mine will only fit if you have non Cup suspension.

All are 74.9mm diameter.

Best wishes

2004 clio 182
Just had a wee look online. Apparently non Cup are both 8mm wide, Cups have 16mm wide fronts and 8mm wide rears. Therefore mine will only fit if you have non Cup suspension.

All are 74.9mm diameter.

Best wishes

Cheers bud, il take them off your hands! How do you want to arrange payment?

Thanks

RB 182 Cup
PayPal fine with me, I may be able to post tomorrow if I get hold from work early, if not definitely Saturday morning.